Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Hodge Podge


Wednesday Hodge Podge
 1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
A good nap...


 2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?

Our trip to Panama City Beach, Florida. We stayed at the Sterling Reef Resort. Our unit #1106 was nice and clean. Great view.

 3. What's one thing on your summer bucket list? Any plans to make it happen?
No, not really. I don't really have a organized bucket list. Maybe this is something I need to think about.

 4. What's your favorite summertime sip?

I have been on a strawberry tea or any iced tea..except Raspberry.

 5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?

I don't really know.. I am drawing a blank



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...